Want to Volunteer?
Our greatest need is ALWAYS fosters! Without our dedicated fosters, we can’t save lives! Fostering is a great family activity. It’s a great way for kids to get volunteer hours from home caring for cats, and it is a great way to see if a cat is “right” for your family if you are considering adopting. Fostering a cat or kitten is richly rewarding. When you take in one or more foster cats, you are personally responsible for saving their lives. Whether you can care for one cat or for many, once or frequently, we would love for you to become a Foster Paws Parent at whatever level of commitment you choose.
Foster Paws Rescue operates solely on the time, energy, and dedication of our volunteers. There are many ways you can get involved! Even if you only have an hour a week to help out, that’s ok, we always are happy to have the help. Below are our current volunteer needs:
- Adoption Center Cleaning/ Cat Socialization
- Social Media/Marketing
- Communication (answering emails, voicemails, and other correspondence)
- Webpage Maintenance
- Adoption Event volunteer (making copies, speaking with adopters, taking photos, setting up/breaking down tables and crates)
- Vaccine Clinic volunteer (assisting with check-in, preparing/drawing up vaccines, writing up vaccine certificates, giving flea treatments, clipping claws, etc.)
- Short term foster (giving breaks to cats living in adoption centers)
- Transportation (to/from vaccine clinics, spay/neuter clinics, vet visits, etc.)